Harbor Tour by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Harbor Tour is an exciting 3 hour adventure around the inner harbor of Copenhagen and the neighboring islands. Using the excellent public ferry system for less impact on the environment and your budget, we explore the city's deep connection with water from mermaids to moats, castles to canals.
Copenhagen's remarkable 'Free State' of Christiania sits side by side with bankers and artists in the diverse and beautiful district of Christianshavn. Crossed by pretty canals, lined with cool cafés and surrounded by some of the best preserved 17th century fortifications in Europe it is a fittingly dynamic place, founded by the larger-than-life King Christian IV.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.