Economic Galapagos Tour by Ecuador Travel Services
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Economic Galapagos Tour 4 nights,5 days tour from Quito or Guayaquil,arrival to Baltra to visit one or two Islands,Charles Darwin Station,the twin Crateres, Tortuga Bay.
- Departs from: QUITO OR GUAYAQUIL AIR TICKET NOT INCLUDED WE HAVE SPACES AVAILABLE IN ALL THE FLIGHTS
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Takes Place In: GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 49.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 100.00 USD
- Other supplements: 100.00 USD
- (GALAPAGOS ISLANDS ENTRANCE FEE)
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
DAY 01 Transfer from Quito or Guayaquil to Baltra airport in the Galapagos Islands. Transfer to Santa Cruz Island, in the afternoon visit to Charles Darwin Station. Lodgement in a 3 stars hotel for 4 nights and 5 days.
DAY 02: Boat tour to Bachas or Daphne or Bartolome or Seymour or Plazas or Floreana or Santa fe Island
DAY 03: Visit to the El Chato and Bellavista Forest Giant turtles wild life
DAY 04: Free day to visit the Santa Cruz Island.
DAY 05. Visist to the twin craters, Return to Quito or Guayaquil
AIR TICKETE NOT INCLUDED
ITINERARY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON DAY OF YOU BEGIN THE TOUR.
LODGEMENT IS IN A 3 STARS HOTEL THIS IS A COMBINED TOUR YOU VISIT ONE OR TWO ISLANDS AND YOU SLEEP IN A HOTEL.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.