Felucca tour (04 days/03 nights) by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
(1 night hotel in Aswan - 2 nights Felucca - with private transfers)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts in: Aswan
- Ends in: Luxor
- 3 Star Hotel
- Nile felucca
- Single room supplement: 15.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Aswan. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to hotel, check in, Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae. Overnight in hotel in Aswan.
Breakfast, (Optional trip to Abu Simbel by plane) felucca around Kitchener's island and Elephantine, after noon check in your felucca on your way to Kom Ombo. Dinner and over night on the felucca
Sail to Komombo , free time on board , Lunch, dinner and overnight
After breakfast on the felucca, car to visit the ruins of the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo , the crocodile god of Nubian . Then trip to visit the magnificent great temple of Horus (god of protraction) then you will be transferred from Edfu to your hotel in Luxor city. Afternoon a drive to lovely Luxor temple dedicated to Amoun-Ra the king of Goods in pharos time. End of Service
E mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 - 002 0122 770 91 15
www.egypthighlights.com or www.vacationstogotravel.net
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.