Nile Cruise (3 nights from Aswan) by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
03 nights Nile Cruise, included sightseeing in Aswan and Luxor
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts in: Aswan
- Ends in: Luxor
- 5 stars standard Nile Cruise
- Single room supplement: 135.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
1st Day: Aswan "Friday"
a.m. Embarkation before lunch.
p.m. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight in Aswan.
2nd Day: Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu
a.m. Visit of the High Dam and the temple of Philae. Sail to Kom Ombo.
p.m. Visit the temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu and overnight.
3rd Day: Edfu / Esna / Luxor
a.m. Visit the temple of Horus in Edfu.
p.m. Sail to Esna. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor and overnight.
4th Day: Luxor
a.m. Disembarkation after breakfast. Cross to the West bank, Visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- During the month of June & 1 - 15 December Nile Cruise itineraries may be subject to change due the Esna lock closure.
E mail address is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 or 002 0122 770 91 15
www.vacationstogotravel.net or www.egypthighlights.com
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|