Break in the desert Western Oasis by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Real Adventure , Jeeps 4x4 crossing the Western desert in Egypt "Bahariya, White desert, Farafra, Dakhal, Kharga"
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts in: Cairo
- Ends in: Luxor/Cairo
- 2 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 40.00 USD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Proceed from Cairo to Bahariya oasis a 370-km from Cairo. Upon reaching Bahariya, we check in our Campsite, tour the city, and have lunch. Later we visit the temple of Alexander the great, tombs of the nobles and the English mountain. We join a camel caravan for one hour; later have dinner in the campsite, overnight.
After breakfast we go to the black desert and the dune area. On route to Farafra we visit the crystal mountain, the area of the wonders with the desert roses and the arch. Moving on we head to the White Desert, we start exploring the formations and wind carved sculptors that resemble both human and animal faces. The night is spent in the desert, dinner and overnight camping.
Breakfast. Reaching Farafra oasis, we visit the city, bathe in the hot spring, visit the museum of Badr "the local artist", then move on to Dakhla oasis 280-km. Upon reaching Dakhla, we visit the Old Covered City with its oil press, school, Courthouse and dwelling chambers, Muzzawaka & Deir el Haggar, have lunch, dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Breakfast. Leaving Dakhla oasis, ahead to Kharga 190-km, we head off road towards the Labakha roman area, and explore the dwellings area, the Temple, and the Spring. Lunch picnic, upon arrival to Kharga Oasis In Kharga, we visit El Bagawat Cemetery, visit of temple of Hibis, temple of el El Deir and the museum, and have lunch, overnight in Kharga.
Breakfast, proceed to Luxor , transfer to your hotel in Luxor End or service
This hotel has just basic facilities so don't expect luxury accommodation there, just you will find your needs , Hot water, telephones, good food …etc)
Distance in Kilometers :
Kharga/Luxor : 320 km
Dakhla/Kharga : 195 km
Farafra/Dakhla : 295 km
Bahariya/Farafra: 180 km
Cairo/Bahariya : 340 km
Note : Please provide us with your hotel name in Cairo
E mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 - 002 0122 770 91 15
www.egypthighlights.com or www.vacationstogotravel.net
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.