Budget pyramids tour in Egypt(Car & Guide) by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit the most ancient sights of Egypt. See the Step Pyramid which the first pyramid built, the Great Pyramids of Giza and explore the capital of ancient kingdom: Memphis.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Takes Place In: cairo
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and enjoy a visit to Saqqara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Optional visit to the mostly open-air Memphis Museum. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the enigmatic Sphinx. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up from to your hotel in Cairo
- All transportation by private, air-conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride 25 Euro / person
You have the option to enjoy the most magnificent view of Giza Plateau by taking a camel or horse and complete an approximately 2 hours sightseeing ride around the pyramids.
- Lunch in Giza in a local restaurant 10 Euro / person
- Extra visit to Kahan El-Khalili Bazar 10 Euro / person
- Guides in other languages are available on request
Tour runs: every day
Pick up time: between 7:00 and 9:00
Single travelers will be charged for an extra 20 percent as a single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.