Budget tours to Egypt &Petra by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
In the morning you will visit Sakkara and see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. This is the first pyramid built and the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and visit the Hanging Church. Then visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tut-An-Khamun, particularly the solid golden mask and the golden coffin.
In the evening you will be transferred to the train station to take the night train to Aswan. Over night on the train.
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the hotel. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and High Dam of Aswan. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel in Aswan.
After breakfast, free morning in Aswan. Or take the option to visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the hotel and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Transfer back to Aswan.
Then you will be transferred to Nile Felucca boat. Over night on the felucca.
Transfer by car to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek. Then visit Temple of Horus in Edfu and transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
After checking in to your hotel, visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Menmon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the bus station and take the over night bus to Dahab. Overnight on the bus.
Arrive to Dahab, pick up from the bus station transfer to the hotel for check in.
In the afternoon visit Blue Hole and try snorkeling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai.
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, in honour of Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Over night in the hotel.
Pick up from your hotel early morning, transfer to Taba Marina to take the boat to the Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba. Transfer from Aqaba to Petra, 3 hours guided tour in Petra (2 hours with guide & 1 hour free).
Start the tour of Petra on foot, by entering though the Siq, a narrow, winding crack in the sandstone. Visit the Great Treasury, the Roman Theatre, the Royal Tombs and hundreds of other monuments, and obelisks, all carved from the multi-shaded rose red sandstone. Continue our tour to the hill of Al-Habis for a breathtaking panoramic view.
After Petra break for lunch and then transfer back to Aqaba, and have some free time for shopping before taking the boat back to Taba Marina. From Taba transfer back to Dahab. Late at night transfer to the bus station, and catch bus back to Cairo.
Arrive to Cairo, pick up from the bus station and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- 1 night onboard Nile Felucca boat, including all meals
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Luxor to Dahab
- 2 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local, English speaking guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- Boat tickets: Taba Marina -Aqaba - Taba Marina, including one soft drink on the boat
- Taba Marina fees & Jordan departure taxes
- 2 hours guided tour in Petra
- Entrance fee to Petra
- Buffet style lunch at Petra, excluding drinks
- Bus ticket from Dahab to Cairo
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the sights (except Petra)
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks, food
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile (day 1 o day 2) 25 Euro / person, 30 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza (day 2) 25 Euro / person
- Upgrade for sleeper train (return ticket): 60 Euro / person for double cabin, 90 Euro / single cabin
- Optional tour to Abu Simbel (day 5) 25 Euro / person
- Hot Air Balloon (day 7): 70 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour departs daily
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
- In Aswan and Luxor the sightseeing will be in small groups, maximum 10 passengers
- The Nile Felluca is a traditional sailing boat
- Please note that Egyptian Pounds are not accepted in Jordan.
- Please bring your own breakfast, snacks and water for the Petra Day Trip as lunch will be served very late
Note: For Single travelers, please add a 20 % single supplement to your price
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.