Cairo&Luxor Budget tours by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning you will visit Sakkara and see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. This is the first pyramid built and the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and visit the Hanging Church. Then visit Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque in Islamic Cairo.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamun, particularly the solid golden mask and the golden coffin.
In the evening transfer to train station and take the over night train to Luxor.
Day 4 - Luxor East Bank
In the morning pick up from the train station in Luxor and start guided tour. First visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
Day 5 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Then visit Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the train station taking first class over night train back to Cairo.
Day 6 - Departure
You will arrive back to Cairo in the morning and will be transferred to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo and Luxor
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Luxor and from Luxor to Cairo
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 60 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 90 Euro for Single Cabin
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile - 25 Euro / person, 30 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza - 25 Euro / person
- Felucca ride on the Nile for 2 hours - 20 Euro / person, 30 Euro for single booking
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor: 70 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo all sightseeing will be with private car
- In Luxor all sightseeing will be in small groups, maximum 12 passengers
Note: For Single travelers, please add a 20 % supplement to your price
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.