CAIRO and SHARM EL SHEIK 7 days / 6 nights by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
In the morning you will visit Sakkara and see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. This is the first pyramid built and the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and visit the Hanging Church. Then visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tut-An-Khamun, particularly the solid golden mask and the golden coffin.
Over night in the hotel.
Day 4: Transfer to Sharm El Sheik
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to the bus station to catch the bus to Sharm El Sheik. (approximately 6 hours).
On arrival to Sharm, pick up from the bus station and transfer to your hotel for check in. Free afternoon and evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Quad Bike trip
Free morning at your leisure.
At 2:00 pm pick up from your hotel and drive to the Quad Bike Centre, approximately 15 minutes away. After a brief safety and driving instruction, start the Quad Bike adventure. Drive across the sand of Sinai desert and admire the spectacular views. After about 1 hour drive stop at the highest point of Wadi Al-Aat, where you can rest and have a traditional Bedouin herbal tea. Return to Sharm on the Bike and you will be transferred back to your hotel. Free evening, over night in the hotel.
Day 6: Full day Snorkeling tour to Ras Mohamed National Park by boat
In the morning (at 9:00 am) pick up from your hotel, drive to the sea dock an get on the boat. Sail to Ras Mohamed National Park, where you have the chance to explore the amazing underwater, home of more than 130 kind of coral reefs and more than 1000 different kind of fish.
The boat will stop 3 times, when you can enjoy swimming ad snorkeling in the Red Sea. At the end of the day the boat will take you back to the shore, and you will be transferred back to your hotel. (around 17:00). Over night in the hotel.
Day 7: Transfer back to Cairo
After breakfast transfer to the bus station to catch the bus back to Cairo.
Once you arrive back to Cairo, pick up from the station and transfer to the airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo
- 3 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Sharm El Sheik and back.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 4* Hotel in Sharm, with private beach (Naama Inn Hotel), including breakfast and dinner.
- The snorkeling trip to Ras Mohamed National Park, including lunch and soft drinks on the boat.
- The quad Bike trip for 2 hours.
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the sights in Cairo
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks, food
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile 25 Euro / person, 30 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza, 25 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour departs daily
- The sightseeing in Cairo will be with private car
Please note . for single travelers will pay 20 percent extra as single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.