Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & White Desert by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Thats great package including Cairo , luxor and Aswan , enjoying the Nile and the experience of the Nile by Feluca and enjoy the sunset in the white desert &the beauty of the night
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 10 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cairo
- 3 Star Hotel
Included in price:
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
In the morning you will visit Sakkara and see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. This is the first pyramid built and the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and visit the Hanging Church. Then visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tut-An-Khamun, particularly the solid golden mask and the golden coffin.
Over night in the hotel.
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Bahariya Oasis.
After having lunch in a nearby camp in Bahariya, start the jeep tour to the White Desert. On the way you will visit Crystal Mountain, the Akabat (sand) Desert and a hot spring. In the evening you will camp out in the middle of White Desert and our Bedouin friends will prepare a traditional dinner for you by the camp fire. Enjoy the most magical sunset and discover the secrets of the desert at night. Overnight under the stars.
After breakfast, visit the Black Desert and drive back to Bahariya Oasis. Transfer to the bus station and take the bus at 10:00 a.m. You will arrive back to Cairo around 3.00 p.m.
In the evening you will be transferred to the train station to take the night train to Aswan. Over night on the train.
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the hotel. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and High Dam of Aswan. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel in Aswan.
After breakfast, free morning in Aswan. Or take the option to visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the hotel and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Transfer back to Aswan.
Then you will be transferred to Nile Felucca boat. Over night on the felucca.
Transfer by car to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek. Then visit Temple of Horus in Edfu and transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
After checking in to your hotel, visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Menmon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the train station and take the over night train back to Cairo.
Arrive to Cairo, pick up from the train station and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis and back
- Shared Jeep for the tour in the desert
- Meals in the desert: lunch and Bedouin dinner on day 4, breakfast on day 5
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress, pillow and sleeping bag for the camping
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- 1 night onboard Nile Felucca boat, including all meals
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the sights
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks, food
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile (day 1 o day 2) 25 Euro / person, 30 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza (day 2) 25 Euro / person
- Upgrade for sleeper train (return ticket): 60 Euro / person for double cabin, 90 Euro / single cabin
- Optional tour to Abu Simbel (day 7) 25 Euro / person
- Hot Air Balloon (day 9): 70 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour departs daily
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
- In Aswan and Luxor the sightseeing will be in small groups, maximum 10 passengers
- The Nile Felluca is a traditional sailing boat
Note: For Single travelers, please add a 20 % supplement to your price.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.