City tour and Khan Elkhalili by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A day's sightseeing to the Egyptian museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaohs period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then, proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and citadel of Salah-Eldin and move on to old Cairo visiting the Hanging church, Abu Sirga church and Synagogue, Coptic museum, Amr ibn Elas mosque which is the first mosque in Egypt and all African continental,after than transfer to Khan Elkhalili big Bazaar having free time and then transfer to your hotel
1. All transportation in an air-conditioned car
2. English speaking guide
3. All services charges and taxes
Any items of personal nature, such as drinks, tips
Note: Single travelers will be charged for an extra 20 percent as a single supplement.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.