Classic Egypt Break- by Vacations to Go Travel by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This tour gives you a comprehensive introduction to the main highlights Egypt has to offer. We see the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, a luxury 4 days Nile Cruise
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cairo
- 3 Star Hotel
- 5 stars Nile Cruise
- Single room supplement: 120.00 USD
- Other supplements: 100.00 USD
- (sleeping train upgrade per person two ways)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian museum of antiquities. Collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tut-Ankh-Amon collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Transfer to a restaurant to have lunch (on your own cost) having some free time at a restaurant until transferring you the Cairo station to catch the train to Aswan.
Aswan. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Embarkation. Lunch on board. Visit The High Dam and The Philae temple. Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea. Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Disco party. Overnight in Edfu.
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party. Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance show. Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of The Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Disembarkation. transfer to Luxor train station to catch the Sitting train to Cairo.
Cairo, Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel. (Optional Dinner Cruise) including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show, Horse show. Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
E mail address is email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 - 002 0122 770 91 15
www.egypthighlights.com or www.vacationstogotravel.net
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.