Dahab & Petra from Cairo by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Early afternoon pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to the bus station to catch the bus to Dahab. Arrive to Dahab late evening and you will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Blue Hole & Mt Sinai
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel and visit to the famous Blue Hole, where you can enjoy swimming and try snorkelling. (No need to be a good swimmer, as blow up west will keep you on top of the water) Free afternoon, in the evening at 11 pm you will start the tour to Mt Sinai.
Day 3: St Catherine's Monastery
Early morning you will reach the top of the mountain. The scenery of the sunrise over the mountain is a unique experience and worth the effort. On the way down you will have the chance to visit St. Catherine's Monastery. Arrive back to Dahab around 1.00 pm. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Petra
Early morning (5.00 am) you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the border crossing at Taba Marina to take the boat at 7.30 am to the Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba.
Arrive to Aqaba and transfer to Petra. Once there, you will enjoy a 2 hour tour of Petra with an English speaking guide. Then you will have 1 hour free time, so you can explore some of the hundreds of monuments and obelisks, all carved out from multi-shaded rose red sand stones.
After Petra you are invited to a buffet style late lunch, in a nearby hotel. Then you will be transferred back to Aqaba and have an hour free time for shopping, before taking the ferry back to Taba at 7.00 pm. From there, you will be picked up again and transferred back to Dahab. The arrival to Dahab will be around 10.30 pm and you will be transferred to the station to catch the overnight bus back to Cairo. You will arrive back to Cairo next morning.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sites (excluding entrance fees)
- Return bus ticket between Cairo - Dahab
- 3 night accommodation in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment for Blue Hole
- English speaking local guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- All taxes and service charge
- All transfers and pick ups as mentioned, by AC vehicle
- The boat ticket from Taba to Aqaba and back
(on a luxury boat, including one soft drink on board)
- All Taba Marine departure fees and Jordan departure taxes
- Entrance fee in Petra
- English speaking guide for 2 hours in Petra
-1 lunch in Petra in a 5* Hotel (buffet style lunch, drinks are not included)
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites (Mt Sinai & St Catherine's Monastery)
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visas to Egypt and Jordan - if requested on the boarder
(approx. 25 USD / person/ each)
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary (e.g.: extra food, drinks)
- Drinks with the lunch in Petra
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
- The activities in Dahab are organized in small groups.
- The day trip to Petra runs twice a week: Tuesdays & Fridays
- Some nationalities be will required to have pre-approved visa to Jordan, in order to do this trip (contact us for details).
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotel available on request
Note: for Single Travelers will pay 20 % extra ad Single Supplement Charge
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.