Day Tour to Aswan and Abu Simbel by Flight by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Late evening transfer from your hotel in Cairo to Cairo International Airport and take a flight to Aswan. Arrive to Aswan and transfer to the hotel for a few hours rest.
At 3.30 a.m. pick up from the hotel, transfer to Abu Simbel and enjoy a visit to:
Temple of Ramses the II. is also called the Sun Temple of Ramses II. It was dedicated to the 4 universal gods: Ptah, Re-her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramses II himself.
Temple of Queen Nefertari is also called temple of Hathor who was the wife of the sun God so in a symbolic way, the two temples, that of Ramses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramses II., Nefertari, Hathor and the sun God together as one.
Transfer back to Aswan and visit Aswan High Dam, which is an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Then visit the majestic Philae Temple.
Free time to explore the town of Aswan and in n the evening, you will be transferred to Aswan airport to take a flight back to Cairo. In Cairo you will be transferred back to your hotel from the airport.
- Airport transfers and airport pick ups in Cairo and Aswan
- All transfers to the mentioned sights by shared mini van
- English speaking Egyptologist guide in Aswan
- Economy class flight tickets: Cairo - Aswan and Aswan - Cairo
- The hotel room for rest in a 3* hotel
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks, food
- Guides in other languages are available on request
- Felluca ride on the Nile in Aswan (2 hours sail); 20 Euro / person
This tour runs every day.
Trip duration: approximately 30 hours
The sightseeing in Aswan and Abu Simbel is organized in small groups
Single travelers will be charged for an additional 20 percent as a single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.