Day Tour to Camel Market by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
It is considered the biggest market of its kind in Egypt. Traders and people from every social standard gather there in order to get a relatively cheap camel or guaranteed healthy meat. Also, tourists from all over the world come to see this famous market, after visiting the Pharaonic monuments, some are keen to see the largest gathering of camels - the ships of the desert.
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer Birkash to the Camel Market, 35 km northwest of Cairo. It is Egypt's largest camel market, located on the edge of the Western Desert, and makes a wild contrast to the city life of Cairo. The market displays hundreds of camels; those have been driven across the shifting sands from Libya, Sudan, Somalia and Aswan only for them to end up hauling at the pyramids or swinging by the hooves in a slaughterhouse.
After visiting the market, transfer back to Cairo.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo
- All transportation by private, air-conditioned car
- All services charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks, tips
This tour runs: every Friday
Pick up time: between 6:00 and 7:00 a.m.
Trip duration: approximately 4 hours
NOTE: Single travelers will be charged for an additional 20 percent as a single supplement.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.