Day trip to Wadi El Hitan & Wadi Rayan by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Discover the beauty of the waterfalls at Wadi Rayan, and enjoy a Jeep tour to the famous Valley of the Whales, an open-air museum placed on UNESCO's World Heritage list .
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Takes Place In: cairo
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Early morning pick up from your hotel. Drive to Wadi Rayan - a natural depression, located in the Western Desert, 42 meters below sea level. Visit the amazing waterfalls.
Continue to Wadi Hitan, also known as Valley of the Whales. On the way stop at Mudawara Mountain - a magnificent spot overlooking the beautiful landscape below where deep blue waters meet the golden yellow sand. Then explore the national park of Wadi Hitan - a fascinating area, which is placed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List. Considered as an open museum, it dates back to 40 million years and it is the most significant place in the world to demonstrate the evolution of whales. More than 400 types of whale and sea cow skeletons, other bones, shells and plant fossils have been identified here, some of them preserved in soft rocks. After the Jeep tour we break for an afternoon Bedouin lunch then transfer back to Cairo.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- All transportation by private Jeep
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- The Bedouin lunch in the desert
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Beverages with the lunch
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Guides in other languages are available on request.
This tour is available: every day
Pick up time: between 5:00 and 6:00 am
Please Note . the Minimum 2 person required for booking this trip.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.