Egypt Overland by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Discover Cairo, Aswan and Luxor Overland, without a cruise or a felucca
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cairo
- 2 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 25.00 USD
- Other supplements: 90.00 USD
- (sleeping train upgrade per person in DBL cabin per two ways)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Arrive at Cairo Airport where our representative will meet and assist you through customs and then claiming your baggage. You will then be transferred to your selected hotel, for a free evening. Overnight at your Hotel.
Today you will be transported back to the time of the ancient Egyptian, our friendly guide will accompany you to the awe-inspiring Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, and then onwards to the Egyptian Museum - take a look at some of the most exquisite and ancient artifacts and statues in History. Then visit Khan El Khalili bazzar, At the end of the day we will transfer to a restaurant to have lunch (on your own cost) having some free time at the restaurant until transferring you the Cairo station to catch the train to Aswan.
Aswan. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to hotel, check in, Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae. Overnight in hotel in Aswan.
Breakfast, (Optional trip to Abu Simble by plane) , on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener's island and Elephantine, Overnight in hotel
After breakfast, morning train to Luxor, arrive Luxor, transfer to hotel. Afternoon a drive to lovely Luxor temple dedicated to Amoun-Ra the king of Goods in pharos time. Then proceed to the great Karnack temple witch is considered the worlds largest religious complex .overnight in hotel in Luxor
Breakfast. Visit The West Bank - the Valley of the Kings, Valley of The Queens and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari,. transfer to the railway station to take the train on your way to Cairo.
Arrive Cairo, transfer to hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
E mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 - 002 0122 770 91 15
www.egypthighlights.com or www.vacationstogotravel.net
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.