Felucca Safari by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Come and join us on a grand adventure, a cruise down the river nile in a traditional Felucca boat...
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 9 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cairo
- 2 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 30.00 USD
- Other supplements: 90.00 USD
- (Sleeping train upgrade per person in DBL Cabin two ways)
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Visit the great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser. At the end of the day we will transfer to a restaurant to have lunch (on your own cost) having some free time at the restaurant until transferring you the Cairo station to catch the train to Aswan.
Aswan. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to hotel, check in, Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae. Overnight in hotel in Aswan.
Breakfast, (Optional trip to Abu Simble by plane) , on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener's island and Elephantine, after noon check in your felucca on your way to Luxor .Dinner and over night on the felucca
Free time on the Felucca
After breakfast on the felucca, disembark, land transfer to Kom Ombo to the ruins of the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo , the crocodile god of Nubian. Continue to visit a trip to visit the magnificent great temple of Horus (god of protraction) then you will be transferred from Edfu to your hotel in Luxor city. Afternoon a drive to lovely Luxor temple dedicated to Amoun-Ra the king of Goods in pharos time. overnight in hotel in Luxor
Breakfast. Visit The West Bank - the Valley of the Kings, Valley of The Queens and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari, then proceed to the great Karnack temple witch is considered the worlds largest religious complex. transfer to the railway station to take the train on your way to Cairo.
Arrive Cairo, a tour to visit the Egyptian Museum witch contains the fabulous treasures of Tut-Ankamon specially the solid golden masque and the golden coffer then proceed to the old city of Cairo to visit the Hanging church, then proceed to visit the citadel of Saladin and Mohamed Ali mosque in the late after noon visit to the famous Khan El Khalili market. (Optional Dinner Cruise) including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show, Horse show. Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
E mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 - 002 0122 770 91 15
www.egypthighlights.com or www.vacationstogotravel.net
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.