Giza,Egyptian museum and Khan Elkhalili by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy an excursion to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus, and see the enigmatic Sphinx.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art and it is considered as the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920's, when his tomb was excavated. After the museum visit the famous Khan El Khalili Bazaar, when you will have free time to explore the colourful market. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up service from to your hotel in Cairo
- All transportation by private, an air-conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride 25 Euro / person
You have the option to enjoy the most magnificent view of Giza Plateau by taking a camel or horse and complete an approximately 2 hours sightseeing ride around the pyramids.
- Lunch in Giza in a local restaurant 10 Euro / person
- Guides in other languages are available on request
This tour runs: every day
Pick up time: 8:00 a.m.
Please Note , for single travelers please add 20 percent extra as single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.