Giza, Sakara , Memphis , Lunch and camel ride by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and enjoy a visit to Saqqara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Optional visit to the mostly open-air Memphis Museum. Break for lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon we drive to Giza. Leave the car behind, take a horse or a camel from a local stable, and enjoy a two hours trek. You will ride through the desert nearby Giza Plateau, and from here you have the chance to take the most amazing pictures of the Pyramids. Then visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the enigmatic Sphinx. Drive back to your hotel.
- Pick up from to your hotel in Cairo
- All transportation by private, air-conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- 2 hours camel or horse ride
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Guides in other languages are available on request
Tour runs: every day
Pick up time: between 7:00 and 9:00
Note: Single travelers will be charged for an extra 20 percent as a single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.