Giza, Sakkara & Memphis by car by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and enjoy a visit to Saqqara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Optional visit to the mostly open-air Memphis Museum. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the enigmatic Sphinx. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up from to your hotel in Cairo
- All transportation by private, air-conditioned car
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride 25 Euro / person
You have the option to enjoy the most magnificent view of Giza Plateau by taking a camel or horse and complete an approximately 2 hours sightseeing ride around the pyramids.
- Lunch in Giza in a local restaurant 10 Euro / person
- Extra visit to Kahan El-Khalili Bazar 10 Euro / person
- Guides in other languages are available on request
- This tour runs daily
- Pick up time: between 7:00 and 9:00
Note: Single travelers will be charged for an additional 20 percent as a single supplement.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.