Luxor & Aswan Complete 5 star Cruise4 days by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Enjoy a 3 nights on a 5* Nile Cruise, visit Aswan, Temple of Kom Ombo and Edfu and discover the breathtaking remains of ancient civilization in Luxor .
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts in: cairo
- Ends in: Cairo
- ***** cruise
Included in price:
In the evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to train station and take the over night train to Luxor.
Arrive to Luxor and check in to the 5* deluxe Nile Cruise. Start guided tour and visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night on board.
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Menmon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. Over night on board.
Visit the well-preserved Temple of Horus at Edfu, before sailing on to Kom Ombo to see the Temple of Sobek. Ove rnight on board.
Arrive to Aswan and visit the fantastic Philae Temple and High Dam of Aswan. Free afternoon, in the evening transfer to train station and take the overnight train to Cairo.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Aswan, Luxor, Kom Ombo and Edfu
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo
- 3 nights on 5*, deluxe Nile Cruise, including all meals
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the sights
- Beverages on the Nile Cruise
- Any items of personal nature such as drinks, tips
- Upgrade for sleeper train (return ticket): 60 Euro / person for double cabin, 90 Euro / single cabin
- Hot Air Balloon (day 2): 70 Euro / person
- This tour departs daily
- The sightseeing will be in small groups, maximum 10 passengers
Please Note , for single travelers please add 20 percent extra as single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.