Siwa Extention From Cairo by Private Car by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Ready for Siwa Oasis trip!!!! The largest (23,000 habitants) & most remote Egyptian Oasis lying some 17m below sea level
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cairo
- 3 Star Hotel
- Desert Camb
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Camping facilities in great sand sea :
- Transfers through 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers
- Single and double dome-shaped tents
- Tents have mattresses pillows
- Three meals a day
- 02 bottles of mineral per day + 01 soft drinks
- Special meals for vegetarians are served upon request (Should be requested prior to arrival)
- All food preparation and cooking is done by the camp staff
- Cooling box for cold drinks
- All camping fees and permits
- Please note
- Passport copies MUST be sent to us at least FOUR WEEKS before your arrival otherwise we might not be able to get the permits on time
- Safety Measure:
- Medical first-aid kit in each car
- Recovery equipment and tools
- Maintenance for cars
- Staff is trained to help in any emergency including CPR assistance
- Important note:
- On occasions there may be a possibility of a slight alternation in the itinerary due to local conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control. All included visits will be operated where possible
Included in price:
Day 1: Cairo - Siwa local attraction
Pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, Departure to Siwa Oasis, crossing the Western Desert with a stop in Marsa Matruh on the Mediterranean Sea for lunch.Afternoon arrive in Siwa, Dinner & overnight at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2: Siwa safari
After breakfast start tour to visit Shali Old Town. Some buildings here are still in use but due to their construction of salt, mud & plaster they fall into ruin year after year.then siwa museum lunch break
End your day with a relaxing sunset scene in Fitnas Island lies 4 km to the west of Siwa, which is covered completely by palm trees, except for the circular, tiled pool.Dinner & overnight at camping. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3:Siwa safari
Following visits to Cleopatra Spring, Amoun temple (Om Obayda) dates back to the 30th dynasty, and the Oracle Temple where Alexander the Great consulted the oracle to validate his status as the son of Zeus and thus legitimate ruler of the country.Spend today's late afternoon at Bir Wahed set out 12 km southwest of Siwa. A hot spring at the edge of Great Sand Sea with water right in the middle of the sand dunes.
Dinner & overnight camping. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 4:Siwa Safari
After Breakfast, visiting Al Zitouna, Abu Sharouf Springs, believed to have been used as a water source for Siwa people since around 700 B.C. Lunch at Hotel & Afternoon free time at leisure.
Dinner & overnight at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 5:Siwa - Cairo
After Breakfast, Departure to Cairo, crossing the Western Desert with a stop in Marsa Matruh on the Mediterranean Sea for lunch back for your hotel.
(Breakfast and Lunch)
Vacations to go travel is licensed company at the ministry of tourism license number 1869 and a member of ETAA (Egyptian travel agents association)
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
01227709115 or 01005603297
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.