Siwa Oasis (Safari) by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Come to see the Pyramids, and have an adventure to Siwa Oasis, the most inaccessible of all Egypt's oasis, is also one of the most fascinating, lying some 60 feet below sea level.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Days
- Starts & ends in: Cairo
- 2 Star Hotel
- 3 Star Hotel
- Deser Camping
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Camping facilities in great sand sea :
- Transfers through 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers
- Single and double dome-shaped tents
- Tents have mattresses pillows
- Three meals a day
- 02 bottles of mineral per day + 01 soft drinks
- Special meals for vegetarians are served upon request (Should be requested prior to arrival)
- All food preparation and cooking is done by the camp staff
- Cooling box for cold drinks
- All camping fees and permits
- Please note
- Passport copies MUST be sent to us at least FOUR WEEKS before your arrival otherwise we might not be able to get the permits on time
- Safety Measure:
- Medical first-aid kit in each car
- Recovery equipment and tools
- Maintenance for cars
- Staff is trained to help in any emergency including CPR assistance
- Important note:
- On occasions there may be a possibility of a slight alternation in the itinerary due to local conditions or any other circumstances beyond our control. All included visits will be operated where possible
Included in price:
Day 1 :
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 :
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian museum of antiquities. Collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tut-Ankh-Amon collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Overnight in Cairo
Day 3 :
Transfer by priavte car from Cairo to Siwa Oases arrive to Siwa, Meet our representative then check in your hotel having free evening and overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast, visit Dead mountain, Siwa house museum and old fortress of Shali, then the oracle temple where you will see the coronation hall of Alexander the great, then the ruins of Amoun temple, have a swim in Cleopatra pool, then Dakrour mountain (famous for its hot sand, the best place over for sand bath, used as an effective natural cure for Rheumatism, Rheumatoid ….etc), Back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 5 :
Breakfast, afternoon you will start tour by four wheels jeep to swim in salt and fresh water lack of Bir Wahed (or well no1), then the hot spring (37C). You will stop to collect shells from the fossils mountain, then enjoy watching the sunset from the highest place around Siwa, having dinner around the fire, sleep overnight in the desert covered by the stars.
Day 6 :
Breakfast, drive over the highest sand dunes (app.80 M) in the western desert to the east. On words swim in Abou-Shrouf the biggest and cleanest spring (it's sulfured water good for the skin and Rheumatism), later on visiting Zauton (the old village of Abou-Shrouf) seeing the Roman olives oil press and black Roman tomb, then the newly found Roman tombs (full of skeletons) on the way back to Siwa, visit Coraishet spring and Ein Safi (pure spring) back to the hotel for overnight
Day 7 :
Breakfast at the hotel then Private car from Siwa to Cairo, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Cairo for overnight.
Day 8 :
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||25.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|