Total Egypt in budget by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore all the different parts of Egypt with this long and adventurous journey! Visit the most popular sights and towns, camp out in the desert, discover colourful local markets.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 20 Days
- Starts & ends in: cairo
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning you will visit Sakkara and see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. This is the first pyramid built and the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Alexandria
In the morning transfer to Alexandria by private car. The name of the city dates back to its founder, the Macedonian leader Alexander the Great; who arrived to Egypt in 332 B.C. You will visit the following sights:
- Pompey's Pillar, one of the city's major landmarks, a 30 m high column and is a single cut from pink granite.
- Fort Qaitbay, a castle-like palace which was built in AD 1480 on the edge of the harbour and represents spectacular views.
- Catacombs, the largest roman cemetery in Egypt, consisting three layers tombs and chambers.
- Montazah Palace Garden, built on a large area, nicely decorated with lush palms and pines.
- The Bibliotheca of Alexandria, it was not only an important ancient library but also the centre of learning and scientific research for the ancient world and a destination for scholars from all over the Mediterranean and beyond. Late afternoon drive back to Cairo. Over night in the hotel.
Day 4 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and visit the Hanging Church. Then visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque in Islamic Cairo.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamun, particularly the solid golden mask and the golden coffin. In the evening transfer to the bus station, and take the over night bus to Siwa Oasis.
Day 5 - Siwa Oasis
After arriving to the Oasis and checking in to the hotel. Start tour and visit the tombs of Mountain of Dead and the Oracle Temple, where you can see the coronation room of Alexander the Great. Then visit the ruins of Amoun Temple and Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Finally njoy a swim in Cleopatra's Bath. In the evening optional visit to the old Fortress of Shali town and watch the sunset from there. Over night in the hotel.
Day 6 - Bir Wahed
Early afternoon start the Jeep tour to the Desert and explore the area of Bir Wahed. See the beautiful sand dunes and take a refreshing bath in one of the most amazing natural hot spring. Then visit the Fossils Rocks and watch the sunset form a high place of the Desert. Late evening arrive to a Bedouin style camp and spend the overnight there in traditional Bedouin huts.
Day 7 - Shali
Early afternoon transfer back to the old village of Shali, and few hours free time to explore the market. Then transfer from Siwa Oasis to Bahariya Oasis by Jeep. Arrive to Bahariya late evening. Over night in the hotel.
Day 8 - Bahariya Oasis
Free morning. After lunch start a tour in Bahariya: have a walk around the old village of the Oases and see the groves of palms and fruit trees. Proceed to Mummies Hall, then visit Temple of Alexander and Temple of Ain Al-Muftella. Then visit the rock-cut Tomb of Zed-Amun-Ef-Ankh and Tomb of Bannentiu, two well preserved 26th-dinasty tombs, with vivid beautiful paintings. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 9 - White Desert
Free morning. After having lunch in the hotel, start the jeep tour to the White Desert. On the way you will see a hot spring, pass through Akabat (sand) Desert and visit Crystal Mountain, a large rock made of sparkly crystals. In the evening you will camp out in the middle of White Desert and our Bedouin friends will prepare a traditional dinner for you by the camp fire. Enjoy the most magical sunset and discover the secrets of the desert at night! Over night under the stars.
Day 10 - White Desert
After breakfast, visit the Black Desert. Then drive back to Bahariya Oasis. and ransfer to the bus station to take take the bus to Cairo. In the evening transfer to train station in Cairo and take the over night train to Aswan.
Day 11 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the hotel. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night in the hotel in Aswan.
Day 12- Abu Simbel
Visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the hotel and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit the Great Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock-cut temples are one of ancient Egypt's most amazing creations. Transfer back to Aswan and board the Nile Felucca boat. Over night on the Felucca.
Day 13 - Kom Ombo, Edfu & Luxor East Bank
Transfer by car to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek. Then visit Temple of Horus in Edfu and transfer to your hotel in Luxor. After checking in to your hotel, visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
Day 14 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. In the afternoon transfer to the bus station and take the over night bus to Dahab.
Day 15 - Blue Hole
Arrive to Dahab in the morning, pick up from the bus station transfer to the hotel for check in. In the afternoon visit the Blue Hole and try snorkeling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai, also known as Moses Mountain.
Day 16 - Mt Sinai & St Catherine's Monastery
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, in honour of Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Over night in the hotel.
Day 17 - Fun Dive
Get ready to dive! This day you have the chance to experience scuba diving by doing 1 Fun Dive. It is designed for beginners, you will learn the basic concept of Scuba Dive and a trained instructor will help you discover and master the weightless exhilaration of breathing underwater. Then go on 12 meters (40 Feet) off shore, for one open water dive with the instructor. Over night in the hotel.
Day 18 - Dahab
Free day, relax and enjoy the sea. Over night in the hotel.
Day 19 - Dahab
Free day, relax and enjoy the sea. Late at night transfer to the bus station and take the over night bus to Cairo.
Day 20 - Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning, pick up from the bus station and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor
- 3 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Siwa Oasis
- 1 night in hotel in Siwa, including breakfast
- 1 night in a Bedouin style camp in the desert in Siwa
- The Jeep tour in the desert in Siwa
- Meals in Siwa: breakfast and dinner on day 6, breakfast on day 7
- 2 nights in hotel in Bahariya, including all meals
- Shared Jeep for the tour in the desert
- 1 night camping in the White Desert
- Mattress, pillow and blanket for the camping
- Bus ticket from Bahariya to Cairo
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Aswan
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- 1 night onboard Nile Felucca boat, including dinner and breakfast
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- Bus ticket form Luxor to Dahab
- 4 night in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local, English speaking guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- The Fun Dive with an insrtuctor, including all equipment you will use
- Bus ticket form Dahab to Cairo
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile - 25 Euro / person, 30 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza - 25 Euro / person
- Upgrade to sleeper train (Cairo - Aswan): 30 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 45 Euro for Single Cabin
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor - 70 Euro / person
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner with Camel Ride (Dahab) - 30 Euro / person
- Quad Bike ride (Dahab) - 30 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo and Alexandria all sightseeing will be with private car
- Other sightseeing activities will be in small groups, maximum 12 passengers
- There will be no guide in Kom Ombo and Edfu
- The Nile Felucca is a traditional sailing boat
- Warm clothing needed for the mountain climb all year around
Please Note Minimum 2 person required for booking
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.