2days tour to Cairo by bus by habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
late evening transfer to the bus station and catching over night bus to Cairo
pick up from the bus station and then you will enjoy a visit to Saqqara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. then visit to the mostly open-air Memphis Museum. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the enigmatic Sphinx. Transfer to the hotel we booked for you in Cairo . and over night in your hotel in Cairo
In the morning pick you up from your hotel in Cairo.
First enjoy a visit to Old Cairo and see the remains of roman towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge. Move onto Amr Ibn Elas Mosque which is the first mosque of African continent. Optional visit to Coptic Museum then proceed to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
l. 11 pm you will be transferred to the bus station to take the night bus back to Dahab
1. All the transfers in AC car
2. bus tickets from Dahab to Cairo and from Cairo to Dahab
3. one night in *** hotel in Cairo B.B
4. All the tour with English speaking tour guide
5.All tax and service charge
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride 25 Euro / person
You have the option to enjoy the most magnificent view of Giza Plateau by taking a camel or horse and complete an approximately 2 hours sightseeing ride around the pyramids.
- Lunch in Giza in a local restaurant 10 Euro / person
- Extra visit to Kahan El-Khalili Bazar 10 Euro / person
- Guides in other languages are available on request
Felucca ride for two hours 25 Euros per person
This tour runs: every day
Please Note . for single travelers please add 20 percent extra as single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.