Canyon and Blue hole one day diving trip by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
You are welcome to join the diving day of your lifetime! Dive the Canyon and the Blue Hole both during a single day and be prepared for un-imaginable emotions and unforgettable exp
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Takes Place In: Dahab
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
You are welcome to join an amazing diving day. Dive both the Canyon and the Blue Hole and be prepared for emotions and an unforgettable experience!
Your full-day of diving at the two best spots in Dahab will start at 9.00 am by leaving your hotel towards the Canyon. The Canyon is a 30m dive into the seabed with an amazing view upward from the inside. The clear blue water runs into the crack at the bottom of the sea and takes you back up into the "fishbowl". The hollow coral pinnacle is home to hundreds of Glassfish that swim around you while you're in there. Stretch out your hands towards them and they will swim away from you in one big movement, to come back soon after that to reclaim their place in the fishbowl. After the Canyon you will be transferred ahead to Blue Hole site, where you will prepare for the second dive of the day. Without a doubt Blue Hole a world famous site for advanced divers. The dive starts up the coast a bit at the Bells, a big crack in the coral wall with a straight drop to 26m, coming under an archway at the end. Following the enormous (and virtually bottomless) coral wall to the south you will encounter unspoiled corals, overhangs and many different types of marine life. Crossing the so called "saddle" will take you into the famous Blue Hole itself. The coral inside the hole has suffered due to the large amounts of snorkelers, but the dive and the deep blue water of the hole will make your heart pound.
- Transfers from and to your hotel in Dahab
- 2 awesome Dives of Canyon and Blue Hole
- Local Dive Guide.
- Full diving equipment.
Equipment you'll use during the dive includes:
mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment.
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Food, drinks, personal items
- This trip runs daily
- Start time: 8:00
- Finish time: 13:00
- Diving qualification (an Advanced PADI Open water) and logbook. Before first dive the divers have to identify us with their diving certification and logbook. We accept all international diving certifications. If your last dive was more than 6 months before, we require a refresher dive before the safari.
- Diving is a sport that requires a good physical and mental health! It is possible to inquire in advance a medical statement. This form you fill in with your instructor on the spot. However, read the statement carefully beforehand and in case of doubt, or if you have any questions answered with YES, you need to consult a physician. Let him or her sign the statement for your specific problem if he or she declares you fit for diving. This will prevent delays in Dahab and your dive!
- For all groups who dive with us, we supply a dive guide. The guide is required by Egyptian law for safety reasons. He is responsible for tanks, timing, transfer, safety and for you having a good time!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.