Day tour to Petra from Egypt by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Pick up from your hotel in Dahab, Taba or Sharm El Sheik early morning, transfer to Taba Marina to take the boat to the Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba. Transfer from Aqaba to Petra, 3 hours guided tour in Petra (2 hours with guide & 1 hour free).
Start the tour of Petra on foot, by entering though the Siq, a narrow, winding crack in the sandstone. Visit the Great Treasury, the Roman Theatre, the Royal Tombs and hundreds of other monuments, and obelisks, all carved from the multi-shaded rose red sandstone. Continue our tour to the hill of Al-Habis for a breathtaking panoramic view.
After Petra break for lunch and then transfer back to Aqaba, and have some free time for shopping before taking the boat back to Taba Marina. From Taba, transfer back to your hotel in Taba, Dahab, or Sharm El Sheik.
- Pick up from Dahab, Taba or Sharm El Sheik
- All transfers as mentioned above
- Boat tickets: Taba Marina -Aqaba - Taba Marina, including one soft drink on the boat
- Taba Marina fees & Jordan departure taxes
- 2 hours guided tour in Petra
- Entrance fee to Petra
- Buffet style lunch, excluding drinks
- Beverages with the lunch
- Any items of personal nature such as drinks, food
- Any extras not mentioned above
- This tour departs daily
- Please note that Egyptian Pounds are not accepted in Jordan.
- Please bring your own breakfast, snacks and water, as lunch will be served very late.
Note: For Single travelers, please add a 20 % supplement to your price.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.