PADI Learning Open Water Diving Course in Dahab by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Let's dive together and explore the secret treasures of the Red Sea. Like many sea lovers, you can feel and enjoy its pure waters and natural beauties and enjoy Dahab secret beauty
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Takes Place In: Dahab
- budget hotel
Included in price:
The PADI Open Water Diver course is a complete, carefully structured entry level scuba diving course designed to take you from a non-diver with little or no prior experience to a certified diver. The certification is recognized worldwide and is valid for life, to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
Throughout the Open Water Diver course you will learn fundamentals of scuba diving, including familiarizing yourself with dive equipment and techniques. You will also earn a PADI Open Water Diver certification that is recognized worldwide. You earn this rating by completing five pool dives and knowledge development sessions and by making four open water dives. Some of the many skills you will learn include: buoyancy, proper weighting, marine conservation, equipment assembly, proper dive planning, and maintenance. The course covers all the basic knowledge about equipment, physiology and the marine environment while training students to perform basic skills underwater. Knowledge development establishes the principles and basic information that all divers need to have fun diving safely. It is divided into 5 bite sized segments that you will complete primarily in your own time or in the classroom by using the PADI Open Water manual and video to guide you.
For each segment your instructor reviews and elaborates on the material, applying what you are learning - to your specific needs and the local dive environment. A short quiz at the end of each section in the manual confirms that you have picked up the information that you need from that section.
- Transfer from and to your hotel
- Diving instructor
- 5 pool dives and 4 open water dives
- 5 knowledge development sessions
- PADI Open Water Diver Certificate
- Dive Log Book
- Equipment you'll use during the dives, including: mask, fins, snorkel, tank, regulator, buoyancy compensator, submersible pressure gauge and exposure protection as required by the local environment.
- Any extras not mentioned above ( food, drink)
- Manual Book - 40 Euro
- You must be older than the age of 14 to do this dive Course.
- Diving is a sport that requires a good physical and mental health. It is possible to inquire in advance a medical statement. This form you fill in with your instructor on the spot. However, read the statement carefully beforehand and in case of doubt, or if you have any questions answered with YES, you need to consult a physician. Let him or her sign the statement for your specific problem if he or she declares you fit for diving. This will prevent delays in Dahab and your dive!
- For all groups who dive with us, we supply a dive guide. The guide is required by Egyptian law for safety reasons. He is responsible for tanks, timing, transfer, safety and for you having a good time!
Schedule: every day 9:00 to 15:00, duration 4 days.
Note: For those who are between the age of 10 to 14, the PADI Junior Open Water Diver program is available.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.