Ras Abu galum and blue hole snorkeling by camel by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The sheltered waters inside the Blue Hole and Ras Abu Galum are ideal for swimming and snorkeling. One who likes adventure can swim out to the reef wall to see the amazing marine.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Takes Place In: Dahab
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
The sheltered waters inside the Blue Hole and Ras Abu Galum are ideal for swimming and snorkeling. One who likes adventure can swim out to the reef wall to see the amazing marine life in the open water. You can also venture up into the mountains for a fantastic view of the area or along the shore to see the ancient fossilized reef.
We will pick you up at 8:00am by jeep, drive for 30 minutes to Blue Hole. After reaching the Blue Hole, we venture out on a camel trek for one hour and half along the peaceful coastline of the Gulf of Aqaba to reach our tranquil destination, Ras Abu Galum. After snorkeling, relaxing and having lunch, we will return to the Blue Hole by camel then back to Dahab by jeep.
Lunch during the tour
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Please note . for single travelers please add 20 percent extra as single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.