Abydos and Denderah by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Do you have free day in Luxor after visiting East and West Bank ? you are invited then to spend full day visiting Abydos and Denderah with private car and private tour guide
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Takes Place In: Luxor
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
7 Am pick up from your hotel or cruise in Luxor and transfer towards Abydos ,
Considered one of the most important archaeological sites of Ancient Egypt, the sacred city of Abydos was the site of many ancient temples, including Umm el-Qa'ab, a royal necropolis where early pharaohs were entombed. These tombs began to be seen as extremely significant burials and in later times it became desirable to be buried in the area, leading to the growth of the town's importance as a cult site.
Today, Abydos is notable for the memorial temple of Seti I, which contains an inscription from the nineteenth dynasty known to the modern world as the Abydos King List and then having lunch including in the tour and then transfer to Denderah , The Temple of Denderah is dedicated to Hathor, goddess of joy, dance and love and after that transfer to your hotel or cruise in Luxor round 5 pm
1. All transportation in private Ac car
2. English speaking tour guide
Please Note . the minimum number can book this tour is two people
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.