Cairo City Tour (PRIVATE TRIP) by Egypt Sunshine
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
3 nights in Cairo, 2 full days Tours in Cairo, Giza, Memphis & Sakkara with Private English speaking guide, All transfers Private & Pick-up services
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Luxor
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Day 01 - Cairo/arrival
Arrive at Cairo Int'l Airport, transfer to hotel & check-in, overnight at hotel.
Day 02 - Cairo/Giza
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Giza Plateau visiting the Three Pyramids (Cheops, Khaphren & Mekarinos) Sphinx & the Valley Temple, then Sakkara pyramids the first step pyramid, Mere-Ruka Tomb showing all scenes of ancient life (Hunting, cattle slaughtering, fishing, crownation...etc) & Titi Pyramid (sculptured by Hieroglyphs characters from inside). Afternoon visiting Memphis, the old capital of ancient Egypt, where you will visit the original statue of Ramses the second, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 - Cairo/City Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will see thousands of statues & antiquities, includes the Golden Collection of King Tutankhamun, then transfer to Citadel, visiting Mohamed Ali Mosque (Alabaster Mosque), afternoon, drive to Coptic Area, visiting the Hanging Church & Ben-Ezra Synagogue, overnight at hotel.
Day 04 - Cairo/departure
Breakfast at hotel. transfer to Cairo Int'l Airport.
The price includes
- All welcome and assist by our representative
- all the transfers in the air-conditioned private vehicle provide during all your stay
- A/R - 3 nights in Hotel 3 stars *, in double room with the breakfasts
- All transport in the air-conditioned private vehicle and Guides individual english-speaking Egyptologist at the time of your days of visits
- All taxes and Expenses of Files
The price does not include
- international flights
- the visa (15 $ per passport)
- All the entrance fees
- travel insurances
- lunches and dinners, drinks, phone calls, the personal laundry and all other expenditure
- the tips are left with your entiere appreciation
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.