Half Day Excursion West bank Luxor by Egypt Sunshine
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Cross the Nile River by A/C van through the bridge to the West Bank (Thebes). Consecrated as one enormous necropolis for the burial of the Kings, Queens and Nobles of the New Kingdom
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Luxor
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Cross the Nile River by A/C van through the bridge to the West Bank (Thebes). Consecrated as one enormous necropolis for the burial of the Kings, Queens and Nobles of the New Kingdom. This is one of the most spectacular ancient sights in the wold. The tour includes a visit to selected tombs in the Valley of the Kings and the (optional) visit to one of the richest treasures in the world: the Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun. Continue to visit the beautiful colored tombs in the Valley of the Queens , Hatsheput's funerary temple at Dier El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon back to your hotel End of service
1-English Speaking Guide
2-All Transportation by A/C cars
3-Meals not stated
E mail : email@example.com
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.