Luxor & Aswan by ***** Complete Cruise by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
In the evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the train station and take the 1st class over night train to Luxor.
Day 1 - Luxor East Bank
Arrive to Luxor and check in to the 5* Nile Cruise. Start guided tour and visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night on board.
Day 2 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. Over night on board.
Day 3 - Kom Ombo & Edfu
Visit the well-preserved Temple of Horus at Edfu, before sailing on to Kom Ombo to see the Temple of Sobek. Over night on board.
Day 4 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and visit the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, in the evening transfer to train station and take the over night train to Cairo.
Arrive to Cairo next morning and transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Aswan, Luxor, Kom Ombo and Edfu
- First class train tickets (seater train) from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo
- 3 nights on 5* Nile Cruise, including all meals
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Beverages on the Nile Cruise
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 60 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 90 Euro for Single Cabin
- Felucca ride on the Nile for 2 hours: 20 Euro / person, 30 Euro for single booking
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor: 70 Euro / person
This tour is available every day
- Sightseeing activities will be in small groups, maximum 12 passengers
Please Note , for single travelers please add 20 percent extra as single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.