Luxor & Aswan overland by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
03 days break to visit Luxor and Aswan with an option to visit Abu Simbel temples
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts in: Luxor
- Ends in: Aswan
- 3 Star Hotel
- Single room supplement: 25.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Arrive in Luxor where you will be met and transferred to your Hotel. In the Afternoon you will then visit the East Bank of Luxor -Entry down the avenue of Ram Headed Sphinx to reach the Monumental Temple of and then continue onto Luxor Temple, Then visit the Karnak temple. Overnight at your Hotel
An early morning start as you cross over to the West Bank of Luxor, as you come from sun, sand and rugged mountainside you enter - The Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Evening train to Aswan, check into hotel, overnight in hotel
(Optional tour to Abu Simbel) tour starts with High Dam and its huge lake then take a short ferry ride to Philae Temple this Romantic and Majestic Temple, then boat to visit Elephantine Island and Kitchner, End of service
E mail address is sales@vacations to go travel.net or email@example.com
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97-002 0122 770 91 15
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 5.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.