two days one night tour to Luxor from cairo by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore the wonders of the ancient civilization such as Luxor, the third wonder of the world, enjoy exploring East bank , West bank with English speaking tour guide in two days ,
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Takes Place In: Luxor
- 3 Star Hotel
Included in price:
In the evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to train station and take the over night train to Luxor.
In the morning pick up from the train station in Luxor and start guided tour. First visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night in the hotel in Luxor.
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Menmon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, Temple of the Queen Hatshepsut the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the train station taking first class over night train back to Cairo.
- Pick up and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Luxor
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Luxor and from Luxor to Cairo
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to sights
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks, food
- Upgrade for sleeper train (return ticket): 60 Euro / person for double cabin, 90 Euro / single cabin
- Felluca ride on the Nile for 2 hours (day 2): 20 Euro / person
- Hot Air Balloon (day 3): 70 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour departs daily
- Sightseeing will be in small groups, maximum 10 passengers
Please Note , for single travelers please add 20 percent extra as single supplement
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.