Day Trip To Petra from Taba (collective) by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Pick you up from your hotel in Taba at 03.30am, Transfer to Nuweiba port, arrive Aqaba , transfer to Petra- Arrive Petra at 09 am, Start your full day tour to visit Petra "the rose red city". The city comprises a complete urban infrastructure which includes temples, baths, private houses, high places, paved streets, public buildings, markets, theaters, reservoirs and cisterns. It's entrance, a one-kilometer long fissure through the towering cliffs, "The Siq", provides a dramatic approach and induction to the city. The narrow winding path through the canyon dramatically opens up to expose the awesome facade of the Elkhazneh, "the treasury"
- Lunch during the tour "drinks excluded"
- Transfer again to "Aqaba" take the fast ferry to Nuweiba- Arrive Nuweiba at 20.00, Car to Taba at 22.00, transfer you to your hotel in Taba,… End of service
please advise your hotel name in Taba
website: www.vacationstogotravel.net or www.egypthighlights.com
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 00201227709115 or 00201005603297
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.