Shore excursion from Port Said to Cairo by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day trip from Port Said to Cairo to visit Giza Pyramids, Sphinx & the Egyptian Museum of Antiquitie
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Port Said
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Giza Pyramids, Sphinx & the Egyptian Museum of Antiquitie
It is approximately a three-hour ride along the scenic desert road to Cairo, The capital of Egypt. Upon arrival in this vast city, you will first visit the great pyramids of Giza. The largest of these, Cheops, is the only one remaining of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. View the amazing Sphinx, part lion and part man. Carved from a natural rock, the Sphinx is 190 feet long and 66 feet tall at its highest point. Its face, which is 16 feet above the ground, faces the rising sun to the east lunch will be served, and you will have time to browse at a local souvenir shop before proceeding to the famous Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, located in the heart of Cairo, complete with a well-trimmed garden outside and a façade designed in Classical style. Enter the museum and wander through time, starting from the Archaic Pre-Dynastic Period and into the Old, Middle and New Kingdoms. It houses a collection of Egyptian antiquities from 2700 BC to the 6th century AD. There are thousands of Statues, jewels and artifacts from nearly every period of ancient Egypt. Admire the amazing treasures of King Tutankhamon, including his funeral mask made out of solid gold, still perfectly preserved. There are 12 rooms filled with treasures from King Tut's tomb. Relax for the motor coach drive back to Port Said and the ship
- Special price is available for groups not less than 5 people
- The drive from Port Said to Cairo is approximately three hours long; the return trip is approximately three and a half hours long.
- You are visiting a predominately Muslim country, dress appropriately, wear conservative dress that covers the shoulders and knees - trousers for men and trousers, skirts or dresses for women. Do not wear clothing printed with graphics that may offend.
- Motorcoaches are required to travel in a police-escorted convoy and may be subject to security delays.
- All photography is totally prohibited inside the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and inside the Pyramids of Giza. However, photography is allowed and free of charge in the open area at the Pyramids of Giza.
- All regulations subject to change without notice
Website: www.vacationstogotravel.travel or www.egypthighlights.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: 002 012 2 77 09 115 or 002 010 0 56 03 297
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.