Day trip to Petra from Sharm by Vacations to Go Travel - Egypt
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day trip to Petra from Sharm El Sheikh "16 hours"
- Pick you up from your hotel in Sharm at 0500 am, Transfer to Taba border, arrive Taba at 0800 am, cross the border
- meet you in the Israeli side, transfer you to Aqaba via Eilat, Cross Arava border "Aqaba", transfer to Petra
- Arrive Petra at 11 am, Start your full day tour to visit Petra "the rose red city". The city comprises a complete urban infrastructure which includes temples, baths, private houses, high places, paved streets, public buildings, markets, theaters, reservoirs and cisterns. It's entrance, a one-kilometer long fissure through the towering cliffs, "The Siq", provides a dramatic approach and induction to the city. The narrow winding path through the canyon dramatically opens up to expose the awesome facade of the Elkhazneh, "the treasury"
- Lunch during the tour "drinks excluded"
- Transfer again to Arava Border at 1500 "Aqaba" cross to Eilat, continue to cross Taba border
- Arrive Taba at 1800, Private Car to Sharm at 2100, transfer you to your hotel in Sharm,… End of service
-All transfers by private car
-Local guide in Petra for two hours
-Entrance fees to Petra
-Horse ride in Petra
-Lunch "drinks excluded"
-Visa Entry for Jordan
-Departure taxes in Jordan and Israel "US$ 14 in Jordan and US$ 38 in Israel"
N.B : Please advise your hotel name in Sharm
E mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel : 002 0100 560 32 97 - 002 0122 770 91 15
www.egypthighlights.com or www.vacationstogotravel.net
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 2 week(s) in advance.