SIWA OASIS from Cairo By bus by Habibitours by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore the unique beauty of Siwa Oasis, discover the charming old village of Shali, see breathtaking sand dunes and take a refreshing bath in one of the most natural hot Spring
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Takes Place In: Siwa
What to bring:
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Late evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to the bus station to take the overnight bus to Siwa Oasis. Overnight on the bus.
After arriving to the Oasis and checking in to the hotel, start a guided tour.
Visit the tombs of Mountain of Dead and the Oracle Temple, where you can see the coronation room of Alexander the Great. Then visit the ruins of Amoun Temple and Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Enjoy a swim in Cleopatra's Bath, finally visit the old Fortress of Shali town and watch the sunset from there. Overnight in the hotel.
Early afternoon start the Jeep tour to the Desert and explore the area of Bir Wahed. See the beautiful sand dunes and take a refreshing bath in one of the most amazing natural hot spring. Then visit the Fossils Rocks and watch the sunset form a high place of the Desert. Late evening arrive to a Bedouin style camp and spend the overnight there in traditional Bedouin huts.
Free day to old village: Shali. In the evening transfer to the bus station to take the overnight bus back to Cairo. You will arrive back to Cairo early morning.
- Pick ups an transfers as mentioned above
- Bus tickets from Cairo to Siwa and back
- Trips to the sights with English Speaking guide
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel in Siwa
- 1 night accommodation in a Bedouin style camp in the desert
- The Jeep tour in the desert
- Meals: breakfast and dinner on day 3, breakfast on day 4
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks
- This tour departs daily
Please Note minimum 2 person required
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.