trip to Siwa from Cairo by private AC car by Habibitours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Late evening pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer by private car to Siwa Oasis.
After arriving to the Oasis and checking in to the hotel, start a guided tour.
Visit the tombs of Mountain of Dead and the Oracle Temple, where you can see the coronation room of Alexander the Great. Then visit the ruins of Amoun Temple and Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Enjoy a swim in Cleopatra's Bath, finally visit the old Fortress of Shali town and watch the sunset from there. Overnight in the hotel.
Early afternoon start the Jeep tour to the Desert and explore the area of Bir Wahed. See the beautiful sand dunes and take a refreshing bath in one of the most amazing natural hot spring. Then visit the Fossils Rocks and watch the sunset form a high place of the Desert. Late evening arrive to a Bedouin style camp and spend the overnight there in traditional Bedouin huts.
After breakfast, free time to explore the market of the old village: Shali and transfer back to Cairo by private car. You will arrive back to Cairo late evening.
- Pick ups an transfers as mentioned above
- Trips to the sights with English Speaking guide
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel in Siwa
- 1 night accommodation in a Bedouin style camp in the desert
- The Jeep tour in the desert
- Meals: breakfast and dinner on day 3, breakfast on day 4
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks
- This tour departs daily
Please Note . The minimum number can book this tour is two people
Tel. 0020105 020700
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.