Big Bus Tour by Qjump Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The open-top buses provide the perfect view of London's landmarks and the carefully designed route takes you to all of London's key sights.
You have the choice of an entertaining live guide, who will provide an engaging insight into the history of London, or a personal recorded commentary in a choice of languages, delivered via headphones. Your ticket is valid for all tours and you can interchange between buses at your leisure.
You can hop on and off the bus at many places of interest, to explore or visit attractions. Buses run at regular 10-20 minute intervals, so rejoining the tour is easy.
Your ticket also includes a boat cruise on the River Thames, the option to join up to four guided walks and Big Bus Tours' exclusive Reward Vouchers, giving you excellent discounts at London attractions, shops and restaurants.
The Big Bus Tour is valid for 24 hours and you can use all of the tour inclusions throughout this time.
• All the famous landmarks
• 24 hour ticket
• Hop-on, hop- off at over 50 places of interest
• Live guides or recorded commentary
• 4 walking tours
• Thames river cruise
• Reward Voucher Book
• Buckingham Palace
• The Tower of London
• Big Ben
• Houses of Parliament
• London Eye
• Tower Bridge
• Westminster Abbey
• St. Paul's Cathedral
• Trafalgar Square
• British Museum
The Big Bus tour gives you a choice of either recorded commentary in eight languages on the Blue Route, or live English commentary provided by a professional Big Bus guide on the Red Route.
The Blue Route offers recorded commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Portuguese.
Departure Points and Times
Tours start at 08:30. The last tour of the day depends on the time of year. It is usually 16:30 in Jan, Feb, Nov & Dec, 17:00 in Mar & Oct and 18:00 from Apr - Sep.
You can start your tour at any tour stop. The most popular start points are Baker Street Station, Green Park Station, Marble Arch, Victoria Station and Trafalgar Square.
Tours operate every day of the year except the 25th December.
Children aged 0-4 years may travel free of charge. Very reasonably priced tickets are available for children aged between 5 and 15 years inclusively. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.