City Jogging Tour of London: Iconic London by City Jogging Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore London in a unique and healthy way, jogging through the city with an experienced runner guide. Suitable for all running abilities.
- Departs from: Tour departs at 10:00 and finishes between 11:00 and 11:15 depending on the pace of the group. Customers should ensure they email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance to reconfirm attendance and check departure details.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Takes Place In: London
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Customers should wear clothes and trainers suitable for running.
- Guides can carry small personal items such as phones, keys and travelcards. If customers have any larger items they should bring their own backpack to run with.
- Guides carry a camera so there is no need for customers to bring thier own camera. Photos will be e-mailed to customers at the end of the tour.
Included in price:
Starting under Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square, this tour guides you through the streets of the city to see the classic sights, including the London Eye, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament, Westimster Abbey and Buckingham Palace - home of the Queen.
A gentle run with plenty of stops, allowing you to take in many of the most famous sights of London. Experience Iconic London on this memorable 6km tour.
Terms & Conditions
1)You accept the risks involved in participating in a City Jogging Tour and participate at your own risk. Running is a physical activity which can be risky and tours may involve crossing busy roads which are hazardous. Risks include accidents, physical injury and death. You take full responsibility for this risk and confirm that you are in a suitable physical condition with no medical conditions or injuries which may make affect your ability to safely participate in strenuous exercise during your City Jogging Tour.
2)You will not hold City Jogging Tours or the owners, organisers, staff or sponsors liable for any injuries or illness sustained as a result of your participation in a tour. City Jogging Tours will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim or costs arising as a consequence of your participation in a City Jogging Tour.
3)If you miss a pre-booked Scheduled or Customised Tour or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full price of the tour. No refunds can be given for missed appointments or cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
4)Refunds will be given if City Jogging Tours cancels a tour that you have already pre-booked. City Jogging Tours accepts no responsibility for the cancellation of a tour and reserves the right to cancel a particular tour at any time for any reason.
5)The Terms and Conditions stated here are binding and without the need for a signed agreement. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions if you sign-up for a tour. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or updated by City Jogging Tours without prior notice.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.