City Jogging Tour of London: Riverside London by City Jogging Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore London in a unique and healthy way, jogging through the city with an experienced runner guide. Suitable for all running abilities.
- Departs from: Monday and Friday departures at 8am or 10am. Sunday departures at 10am. Customers should ensure they email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours in advance to reconfirm their attendance and check departure time for their chosen day.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Takes Place In: London
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Customers should wear clothes and trainers suitable for running.
- Guides can carry small personal items such as phones, keys and travelcards. If customers have any larger items they should bring their own backpack to run with.
- Guides carry a camera so there is no need for customers to bring thier own camera. Photos will be e-mailed to customers at the end of the tour.
Included in price:
Starting at Tower Hill overlooking the infamous Tower of London, this pleasant riverside run takes you on a journey of discovery along the Thames, ending at the Houses of Parliament. Old meets new on this tour, as you uncover the history of many of the famous sights which make London's skyline so unique. One of our most popular tours, join us for a unique 7km riverside run.
If you are still feeling fresh and energetic after this run, why not continue on to the Royal London Tour which starts soon after? Extra fee payable on the day, email us in advance.
Email us to confirm departure time, as tour times vary according to the day.
Terms & Conditions
1)You accept the risks involved in participating in a City Jogging Tour and participate at your own risk. Running is a physical activity which can be risky and tours may involve crossing busy roads which are hazardous. Risks include accidents, physical injury and death. You take full responsibility for this risk and confirm that you are in a suitable physical condition with no medical conditions or injuries which may make affect your ability to safely participate in strenuous exercise during your City Jogging Tour.
2)You will not hold City Jogging Tours or the owners, organisers, staff or sponsors liable for any injuries or illness sustained as a result of your participation in a tour. City Jogging Tours will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim or costs arising as a consequence of your participation in a City Jogging Tour.
3)If you miss a pre-booked Scheduled or Customised Tour or cancel with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged the full price of the tour. No refunds can be given for missed appointments or cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
4)Refunds will be given if City Jogging Tours cancels a tour that you have already pre-booked. City Jogging Tours accepts no responsibility for the cancellation of a tour and reserves the right to cancel a particular tour at any time for any reason.
5)The Terms and Conditions stated here are binding and without the need for a signed agreement. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions if you sign-up for a tour. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or updated by City Jogging Tours without prior notice.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.