Discover Leeds Castle, Canterbury and Dover by Qjump Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Visit to Leeds Castle*
Leeds Castle - live it, love it! Deep in the cascading countryside of Kent sits Leeds Castle. Described by Lord Conway as 'the loveliest castle in the world', 500 acres of magnificent landscaped parkland surround the idyllic island. Henry VIII retreated to Leeds Castle to escape the plague raging in London during his reign. Early arrival ensures an almost private visit of Leeds Castle.
At Leeds Castle you will have a choice of one of the following options:
Option 1*: Entry to Leeds Castle. An opportunity to step inside this beautiful castle, have a Tudor treat with a glass of mead and see the fascinating state rooms and sumptuous gardens
Option 2: Enjoy free time, and explore the gift shop and stop for a coffee.
Canterbury - discover the magnificent medieval city and centre of English Christianity. The line of succession from Augustine has seen 104 Archbishops uphold this prestige. Archbishop Thomas Becket was gruesomely murdered at Canterbury Cathedral in 1170.
At Canterbury you will have a choice of one of the following options:
Option 1*: An interior visit of Canterbury Cathedral and hear about its intriguing history.
Option 2: Enjoy free time, and explore this beautiful medieval city with its quaint shops.
White cliffs of Dover
The gateway to England! A port for over 2000 years, marvel at the White Cliffs of Dover and the English Channel. See Dover Castle, a key film location in The Other Boleyn Girl, which saw the castle transformed into the Tower of London where Anne Boleyn was imprisoned.
Dominating the waterfront, the Old Royal Naval College was designed by Sir Christopher Wren. Greenwich is an outstanding example of 17th century baroque architecture.
Thames River Cruise
You will have a choice of one of the following options:
Option 1*: Take to the water on a delightful cruise and enjoy panoramic views of London from Greenwich to Embankment Pier.
Option 2: Enjoy free time at Greenwich where your tour finishes.
This tour will finish at Embankment Pier around 6.00pm.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.