Discover Paris at your Leisure by Qjump Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Journey to Paris
Our Golden Tours representative will meet you at the group welcome desk in St Pancras International Station at 5.45am, where you'll receive an informative welcome pack in exchange for your voucher. Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel!
Paris at your Leisure
Visit the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame, hit the shops or simply while away the hours at a pavement café - the choice is yours! We'll provide a map and a Visit Paris pass so you can get around by Metro and visit all the top sights with ease!
Free Seine River Cruise
Take to the water for an hour-long luxury cruise through central Paris. You'll get a fresh perspective on the city's most magical monuments, and an audio guide is provided.
After a thrilling day spent discovering Paris, make your own way back to the Gare du Nord where your departure time is 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.40pm.
Check-in at least 45 mins before departure.
Note: Train times are subject to change.
Days of Operation
April to October: Daily, except Sunday
November to February: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
March 2014: Daily except Sunday
Train Departure Times:
Monday to Friday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:01am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
Saturday: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:18am, Return train will depart at 8:13pm and arrive at 9:39pm
From Tuesday 12 March to Saturday 13 April, trains from Paris to London depart up to 15 minutes earlier.
From Monday 25 March to Saturday 27 April, trains from London to Paris arrive up to 12 minutes later.
1 April, 6 May, 27 May: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 8:19am and arrive at 11:47am
9 May: Train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 7:55am and arrive 11:17am.
The Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays (entry not included)
You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.