Discover Shakespeare's Country by Qjump Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
We will visit Oxford and enjoy a gentle walking tour with our guide through narrow alleys and ancient squares where time stands still. We will see the Bodleian Library and the beautiful college courtyards.
At Oxford you will have a choice of one of the following options:
Option 1* - Entry to Christ Church where Harry Potter was filmed
Option 2 - Walking Tour and Free time at you leisure
Steeped in history, rich in heritage and awash with natural beauty, the Cotswolds is a charming blend of bustling market towns, sleepy villages and breathtaking natural scenery.
This delightful market town at the edge of the Forest of Arden was the birthplace of the world-famous playwright, William Shakespeare.
At Stratford you will have a choice of one of the following options:
Option 1* - Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace and Anne Hathaway's Cottage
Option 2 - Walking tour and explore the historic market town at your leisure.
* Entrance fee is not included but can be pre-purchased before departing on the tour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.