East London Bike Tour by London Bicycle Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The best way to see London is on a guided bicycle tour, with the London Bicycle Tour Company! Our bicycles are comfortable and safe, and our tour guides are highly entertaining.
- Departs from: April-October 2pm Saturday and Sunday November-March 12pm Saturday and Sunday
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Takes Place In: London
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Things you'll see:
Tate Modern Gallery
Greater London Authority Buildings
St Katherine's Dock
The Capt'n Kidd Riverside pub (for a drink)
The City of London
Jack the Ripper
The Gherkin skyscraper
Lloyds of London Building
The Royal Exchange
Bank of England
St Paul's Cathedral
The Wobbly bridge
Duration: 3.5 hours including pub stop and plenty of time for photos!
Departs 2pm April-October
Departs 12 noon November-March
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.