Greenwich Boat Tour in London by Paseando por Londres
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Relax and enjoy a spectacular tour along the river with a boat along the city of London to Greenwich. Location: London. Duration: 3 h. Languages: English Spanish
- Departure times: 9:30
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Takes Place In: London
What to bring:
Included in price:
Relax and enjoy a spectacular tour along the river with a boat along the city of London, allowing him after each of its curves discover wonderful views of the city, passing under the magnificent bridges, admiring and photographing the unbeatable views of monuments buildings and most famous historical places such as Big Ben, the Parliament, London Tower, Tower Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral, and more.
After disembarking in the maritime area of Greenwich, where you can admire the famous Cutty Sark's boat and then arrive at Royal Observatory in which courtyard we find the famous 'meridian line' the imaginary line used to divide the land into meridians and parallels to measure time and time zones around the world and to identify the exact position of each corner of the planet (GMT, Greenwich Mean Time).
Also enjoy the panorama towards the skyscrapers of Docklands, the trendiest neighborhood of London, and finally the Museum navigation, including old maps and historical maps, valuable historical documents, accurate models of ships and boats, sea routes and navigation.
Next, set sail again on the boat to get to the start of our walk: Westminster Underground Station (exit 3).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.