Harry Potter London Walk by Brit Movie Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Join us on a Harry Potter walking tour and river adventure into the magical world of wizardry in London.
Learn about London's rich muggle and wizarding history, amazing facts about the books and films and see many of the film locations used in London including the Ministry of Magic and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron.
The tour will include familiar Harry Potter film locations as well as iconic London landmarks and attractions including St Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, London Eye, Millenium Bridge, Tate Modern, Borough and Leadenhall Markets and Monument.
The tour also includes a 15 minute boat ride along the River Thames following the route taken by Harry and the Order of the Phoenix.
Along the route of our Harry Potter walking tour you'll have plenty of chances to take lots of pictures and see the film locations up close. As with all of our walking tours group sizes are limited to ensure a better experience for you.
The Harry Potter Walking tour will finish at Bank Station.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.